Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Just had my heart ripped out ,I cant believe it.
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 12:24 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Im really trying

Little back round may shed some light on my family.

Not my son and daughter they are my life,to me they have more meaning than anything else.They will always be first in my life.

My father,What im about to write is not fiction and I would never ever lie
for what Im about to say, and Maybe Im wrong for writing this but
these action have brought back very bad memory.

And please forgive my writing my Xanax is trying to keep me from getting sick.

I love my father very much but the abuse that me and my brothers suffered from an alcoholic mother and a father that never took care of our dental and medical needs as a child is to me now appalling and disgusting.

Hes the main reason I started lifting weights 10 years ago to fight abuse
Check out my photo on profile at Pennstate weight comp.

I suffer from PTSD now for the past 35 years of my life,Im now 43 and Im alone and I dont miss the carnage that I grew up with.

Stolen tools and truck;

A year ago I went to the farm were my truck sat ,my brothers tool box
was open inside the barn,were my 440 spare parts sat.(with permission)
I looked in the drawer and saw my tools out of my toolbox that was in storage in a spare room, My tool box is one of the biggest craftsman
boxes made,and it was barred up with locks to keep people out while I go to college.The locks didnt work the family cut the locks of and he filled his box with my Industrial tools Mac WHIA Craftsman

I pulled them out of his box after I took pics with a cheap cam I had.

I held up the wrenches with my name and tag number on them.

The photos I took last night have to be print out and taken to the body shop to see how much it would cost to replace and paint everything back to what it was.

I have photos of my truck before all this to prove that it was in great shape
and not a junker.

The burden of proof is actually on me to proof the truck wasnt damaged in the first place,funny.

As for the charges it is a crimal mischief so far but if the cost to fix and replace the holes is 1000-5000 its a felony ,2 years jail time.

When I first saw the damage I thought ok a hunter shoot it up but no other cars on the property was damaged.
For 30-45 seconds I was furious,but I didnt loose my head.
I find violence appalling and unnecessary.

Plus my son was with me.Hes my buddy.My girl is my Spartan.

The next phase after the charges, I have to sue to get reparations for the damages and stolen goods.
That gets filed at District court .

1 NOTE the State Police Officer who was there for me treated me with respect and honor .Very Professional .As I did to him.

This guy is Aces ,so any States out there Thank You.

I REALLY WANTED THAT CAB BAD ,now it makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Guys you have a great day and Thank you for advice .02 means alot to me.

Im sorry but I cant let this go by without someone to pay for shooting up my truck.
I want justice not revenge that breeds hate ,very bad Karma.