Just had my heart ripped out ,I cant believe it. - Page 2 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2012, 10:24 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

My only advise... and it comes from extensive experience with a personal family tragedy... is to leave the police, courts, and lawyers out of the picture. Once you go down that road, you will probably ruin any chance of having peaceful relationships with your family forever.

I would suggest you try to work it out a peaceful compromise, instead of trying to force their responsibility or punishment.

Life is hopefully a long-running affair for you... and the personal price you may choose to pay for a truck body, may cost you things that will become much more precious to you as life goes on.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2012, 10:32 AM

So let me understand this you want to have a guy kicked out of his one chance in life to get ahead, and he is a wack job that would shoot you just for asking him to pay up. If this was not a computer and I was your friend I would smack you! Let it go you or your family does not need any of this. PUT IT BEHIND YOU MOVE ON LICK YOUR WOUNDS I dont know what else to say. Who needs that crap in their life . Like the moderator said get your truck legally and make this problem go away!
Old 03-04-2012, 10:55 AM

Last photo:

I did try it when he first stole my tools and was very human and understanding.

I tried I really tried I gave him time months to return my stuff on his

own,without interference from anyone. Instead all I got in return was threats

that he was going to run over my truck with his tractor for stealing my tools.
(yes that is exactly what I wrote)

I told him dad said I could keep my stuff their with his permission,my brother said to get it of HIS PROPERTY,I told him you dont own it dad does,I could never really drive the point that he didnt own the place,very weird.

I let time be on my side and thats when I took the photos of my tools in his box then I removed what I could find and took them home.

Then I stopped speaking to him for about a year but at night I would drive up and look in on my truck ,which I had permission to have there from my

Dad,and on a night in October I took photos about 16 with my digital Kodak

and kept them.No one ever called me or sent me a letter saying remove your property.the officer ask me about that.

That would be Dads place for hes the one that owns the farm, my brother lives there rent free about 15 years now ,but Dad pays the mortgage.

The place looks like a garbage dump now it recently has gotten alot worse

a mound of beer bottles and cans sits in front of the barn,easily 10 garbage

bags full.no joke

I know this hard to believe but im just telling the way I tried to stay away from a bad situation,after all I had permission.

Now Im afraid all my 440 stuff will be gone and my transmissions,if not all ready.

You guys are hot rodders and artists with your cars you understand what it means to have something to build that you really love.

No one around me understands this except my little man and hes 10 but he gets it.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:10 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblockragtop
So let me understand this you want to have a guy kicked out of his one chance in life to get ahead, and he is a wack job that would shoot you just for asking him to pay up. If this was not a computer and I was your friend I would smack you! Let it go you or your family does not need any of this. PUT IT BEHIND YOU MOVE ON LICK YOUR WOUNDS I dont know what else to say. Who needs that crap in their life . Like the moderator said get your truck legally and make this problem go away!

I didnt pull the trigger I didnt aggravate the situation I had no control over who did what.

My brother gave up his friend for the crime and pinned it on him,not me.

The officer doesnt think any of what he said was true anyway,several vehicles on the property had plates that he was running to see who they belonged to

I would be man enough to own up to my crimes i wouldnt cower in a corner

and put it of on some one else foot steps.

You have no idea how hard it was not to go up and relieve my anger ,but I didnt.If I did I know I would be in jail right now.
But I didnt.
Im going to let the courts handle this disgusting matter.

As of last 2 night I consider my self loner forever.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:14 AM

Grab the truck! Forget about the rest this is a war you will not win only casualties.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:43 PM

Last photo:

Agreed

now I have to get the police to watch the situation.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:11 PM

There won't be any problems have the cops there take the truck and say adios to the bro until he grows up.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Not Considered a Senior Member

Last photo:

Best advice I can give. Don't be Reactive, that leaves them in control.
Be Proactive, that leaves you in control.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:44 AM

Last photo:

They did mess up real real bad, I will not do any harm to them, but I no

longer have control over the issue.This weekend has been he##.

Since firearms were involved in this incident it carries an automatic charge

jail time and fine.It is now considered a felony on what level depends on the

damage estimated.under 500 90 days prison 1000 fine.

1500-5000, 2years 5000 fine, over 5000 7 years 10000 fine. This is all up to

the judge now.

In PA the laws on firearms is very strict and carries automatic felony 1,2or3

I dont know whats going to happen now.I have to retain an attorney to sue

for damages.Maybe the judge will just fine them I dont know.

The photos were developed last night and that alone cost 70.00

I had no Idea I thought it was just vandalism.I dont know what to do with

this.My brother has an assault charge from some time ago he was busted

for that.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:01 AM
boatbob2

No Cops...........

ME,i wouldnt bother calling the cops,i would go whip his A--,then remove my truck,BEFORE i burned his truck...SCR-- this turn the other cheek crap...........
Old 03-05-2012, 11:45 AM

You are not looking for an answer just someone to agree with you so good luck.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Banned User

Last photo:

Thank you for telling us this story; i think the main thing is to stay positive and it appears that you are. Good for you. i don't really come from a similar background, but i do occasionally-to-frequently cross paths with psychopaths/sociopaths, so i'm not immune to H.S. either; i'm a sociopath magnet (apparently).

DEFINITIONS: H= horse.

i'm not clear on who originally took your tools?

Also in the case of the truck, i'm thinking this may boil down to your brother and friend----they will have to work it out to give you proper resolution. Is he(friend) really guilty? Let me explain.

For example, i once bought a car from a friend. The car didn't run so i asked if i could leave it in his garage and work on it---i wanted to put a 400 chevy small block in it. So i proceed to take the front end apart.

There is one small problem---the title was not in his name, it was in his mother's name. And my friend agreed to take payments on the car. Well, my friend's mother discovered the "experiment" and was FURIOUS. She actually called me at work and said, " YOU WILL PUT THE CAR BACK TOGETHER EXACTLY AS YOU FOUND IT." She also said a lot of other things that i don't exactly remember(or wish to print here) but they weren't very nice.

So i get the car back together and lose interest due to the bad taste in my mouth. They ended up having the car towed away for less than what i agreed to pay for it. i think $100 vs. my $400.

Would i have been legally on the hook for anything in this particular case? i don't know, but at the very least i probably would have had to put it back together legally.

The point is, is the friend ultimately responsible for damages? They see an "abandoned" or at least non-running truck on the property and your brother "says" oh it's just a junker, we can use it for target practice or something to that effect. So, in effect, your brother "gave" the friend permission to shoot it.

Now, SOMEONE IS responsible for damages i'm just not sure who--ultimately.

If the truck is in your name then i would immediately remove it and anything else you have there.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:33 AM
mr mighty mouse

Last journal entry: shes dropped!!
Last photo:

Well i say you have great control over yourself, if i was you i woulda ran to him and fought for life and death.. Its really about being the bigger man though.

Id like to keep my negative .02 out of it but its really hard to, but i really know what your going through. Hes a bully, and violence will never solve anything. Prison, jail time, he will just come out meaner. But i believe he belongs there, nobody should get away with that. Not even family, you mess up, you pay up with losing something, Like drunk drivers loose there privaledge to drive. He disrespected you dearly it. Thats how respect goes. Treat others like you wanna be treated.
He wants to be a bully, you put him in his place. Jail
Old 03-28-2012, 01:59 AM

Last photo:

When went back another bullet hole going from the right side of the grill

threw the cab into the bed just suddenly appeared,it tore the inners out of the dash,blew apart the plastic casings around the cluster.

But the copper jacket was stuck in the seat ,just the jacket.

My Karma is just about gone.BBBBBBBBBBut I didnt send him to Hades ,matter of fact I didnt even see him when I towed out the truck.

Abandoned Property in Pennsylvania,a person has to send a letter of notification to be removed then its 90 days from date of received letter .

I LEARNED THAT YOU HAVE TO COVER YOUR ***** take photos and document everything,scumbags find a way to counter sue dont give dirt bags a chance.

After the report is done ill put what I can up.

The tools ,were at my sec brother house a big roller craftsman top and bottom filled I put it there before I went to college,I was a plastic extruder
ele/mechanic /welder when needed.

Anyway dirt bag 3 cut the bar steel i had securing my stuff and it ended up
in his POS tool box.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:42 PM

Last photo:

Let the Judicial system take care of it and don't look back.

Anything else and the problems will just continue.

It sounds to me like the other family members involved have their minds made up as to how the family functions.

I say - Time to move on, raise your family as well you can, adopt your in-laws if that is doable.

Fix those bullet holes and get that truck built just as you dreamed it would be.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.