Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - just passed the 1000 dead mark
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 03:53 PM
I'm lookin' to learn.

Last journal entry: Tear down begins
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Hope you're on blood pressure medication otherwise your head's gonna explode...even after venting like that.

Definitely sounds like your fed up with all the BS Bull. Being a neighbor from the north I can appreciate your frustration to a limited degree.

We sit waiting to see what is going to happen this election in your country. Whether we want to admit it or not as Canadians; the leadership, policies and direction of your country drastically influences what goes on here. We have a great deal of people here that don't support what is, has, and will continue in the middle east. In addition there are great concerns over who is going to be the President after the election...most are hoping for the "lesser of two evils". Determining this is however not the easiest thing to do.

Bush has clearly shown his faults not only to the American people but also to the world, and Kerry has demonstrated with his own record that he has his priorities in need of straightening (ergo his senate voting record).

You the American voting public get to determine who's going to park their ***** in the oval office...I wish all of you the best of luck during this time of decision and pray that God watches over your country.