Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - just passed the 1000 dead mark
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 05:10 PM
NEVER use credit cards!

Last journal entry: car with tt2's, (stockers going back on)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

SORRY, i almost gave myself an anurism. i did say most didnt want to be there, i think i'm wrong. most want to be there, 3/4TH's of the dead were active military, not reservists, and can see they are helping. we cant just turn our back after we sent 1000 men and women to die, i guess. even tho we did in nam and that was a good thing, just 10 years too late.
i would have to be there to see how the people felt towards us to really know. most of the quotes from our troops i've seen were really positive. i just want to kill somebody and you can't frikken find them. they don't fight like men they are a bunch of pu$$ys. it all boils down to not being able to do anything. i can't help them over there and sure as hell don't feel like i can help them in the voting booths here either. our govt. is corrupt, their govt is corrupt. hindsight's 2020 doesnt help nothin either. maybe calling them pu$$ies is the wrong word. i cant think of anything braver than giving you life for your country. they are just so gdamned CRAZY! doing it for religion and running into a mosque we can't bomb doesnt make any sense to me. nobody here gives a crap about what religion somebody is, let alone dieing for it. and you can't even hate all moslems cause killing is against their religion as well. it all boils down to sane people vs. LUNATICS

Last edited by bullheimer; 09-08-2004 at 05:32 PM.