Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - just passed the 1000 dead mark
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 11:58 PM
Old Salt

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Bullheimer,

Wow, that was a tough one. I've been in the Navy a while and don't see many people on my ship having any problems with going to the scene (I'm out to sea somewhere). The morale is high and ready. I have seen my 'Commander in Chief' change many times and have seen the effect in the services. Its nice to have a good one right now.

What other President has ever handled an attack on the United Sates? I would have liked to see what the States would be like without 9/11. Then we could look back at the campain promises. The world changed and a different direction took place for all of us. I know, I see a different world than others. I still see troops in Japan, Bosnia, Korea, Germany, Italy and so many other places. How many years ago did we secure a place for those folks and now we are doing it for Iraq.

As for jobs, global economics has been outsourcing jobs for more than a decade. This didn't happen just in the last couple of years.

I agree with Trees, there is so much more the news is not saying. Good news is not worth any $.

Did you know that electric availibility in Iraq is 12 times that of pre-war?
There are so many good things happening over there and the general American public dosen't know about it.

Dutch