Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Just a thought for the artists
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 06:10 AM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
I will be the first to admit that I don't like the new generation Camaro, the front (IMO) is just girly/silly looking. I would love to see some modified versions of the car, I have seen a Trans-Am look, maybe you guys can humor me or do a contest to show the potential this car could have. Also, any links to some renderings would be cool. You guys do us all a great service here with your skills, I love looking at what you do for the contest every month. I am going to mess with some of the photo shop programs, I have problems with stick figures so it may be a very short-lived experience... Thanks, Dan
I can't seem to find it now, there was a Corvette / Camaro body panel swap at the sema show last year, a 63 split window conversion that was probably the best trick ever done to one. I think also they didn't go far enough to capture the smoother lines of the early Camaro in this new one, maybe the sharp look was the ideal platform. I always se the Camaro as being sleek and smooth.