Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - justdashes/trashes my dash
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 03:02 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Things have changed...

Hi Hot Rodders,
Just Dashes has been in the classic automotive restoration industry for 30+ years, and we've gone through management and process changes since this post was created. I can assure all our future customers that we have a very strict restoration and quality control process. With regard to our restoration process, we NEVER make a core swap without consulting our customer first. As soon as a package comes into our shop the first thing we do is write our customer's name on the parts and photograph all contents of the box.

Every restoration job is unique and handled a little differently from the next. For Late 50's to early 60's Cadillacs specifically we take off ALL the old material (vinyl and foam), and bead blast or deep clean the frame depending on the frame condition. After bead blasting we lay down a new foundation of high density polyethylene foam and then vaccuum form a skin of vinyl around the newly foamed structure. From there we put the parts through an extensive vinyl dying process, to make the part whatever color our customer needs. If our customer is not happy with a color we mix for them, we are more than happy to take care of the issue and get them what they want.

I hope I've addressed any and all issues that have been brought up here. I'll be keeping my eye on this post, if any of you have any questions.

Thanks,
The Guys at Just Dashes

Last edited by justdashes; 08-13-2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: info correction