Kennedy, the Senator not the old President. - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2005, 07:54 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Kennedy, the Senator not the old President.

HE IS AN IDIOT!!!

I don't subscribe to any of the collections of garbage known as newsapers but this headline got my attention so I bought one, just this once, the Atlanta Journal and Constitution

"Bill bars driver's liscenses for illegals", AJC front page. The bill is supposed to make it very difficult, expensive, or impossible for an illegal alien to obtain a drivers liscense. I'm not quite sure of it's wording, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

After reading through several paragraphs of useless mis-direction (fire the editor) in which the actual topic was mentioned very briefly, I noticed this little quote from Ed Kennedy.

Quote:
What we need are safe and legal avenues for immigrants to come and work here, not more walls.
What the hell does he think the INS, Delta airlines and the DOT is for?

Planes trains and automobiles are the prefered methods of travel. Not impromptu Olympic decathlons across the open desert. Passports and work visas have a purpose. These, along the the preferred travel methods, are the safe and legal avenues for immigrants to come and work here. If they aren't, we've been cheated out of a lot of money Senator Kennedy, are you ready to pay it back, right now?

Yes, we need more walls. Big giant walls with armed guards on the top sporting mean looks and carrying big guns.

Larry

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2005, 09:17 AM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

I agree. It seems the government's solution to the problem is to make it more difficult for law abiding US citizens to obtain drivers licenses than to keep the illegal aliens out. Once this bill is signed by the President (and it's sitting on his desk right now) there's a very good possibility that the next time you go to renew your drivers license you'll have to bring your birth certificate, social security card and possibly more.

Here in Arizona the Marines have a training area just outside Yuma that runs along the border for about 50 miles. They practice with all kinds of weaponry there and the entire training area had to be shut down over 500 times in the last six months just because illegals were seen wandering around after crossing the border. This area is where our Marines train before being sent into combat in Iraq and Afghanistan. I say if illegals are running around in their training area, we should use them for target practice. If we mow a few of them down maybe the message will eventually get to the other side of the border that these people aren't welcome.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:36 AM
Move It On Over!

Last photo:

I agree too, but most illegal aliens aren't going to bother with getting a drivers license or gov't id card, and if they do, they can probably get a fake one easier.

What the gov't really needs to do is replace all the idiots the work at the USCIS (formally known as the INS) with employees that are competent, appreciate and enjoy their job. USCIS is one of the worse run gov't organizations we have - they are actually YEARS behind in processing valid immigration applications and are notorious for loosing applications. Not only do taxpayers foot their bill, but they also have hefty processing fees (it can cost up to $750 to get a permanent residency / "green card" with all the other fees involved. The people that work there are rude and do not care about customer service at all

My apologies to anyone offended - I know there actually are some decent people who work at USCIS, but I'm only speaking from my own experience.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:38 AM

Last photo:

RE: Kennedy.

He must be the most disgusting person in this country!
Never worked a job in his life, oh I'm sorry a professional politician.

Do you know the family has a trust fund set up for this slime bag that pays all his bills and a spending allowance. If you sued him for drowning your daughter you would get nothing because there is nothing to get he owns nothing.

Born with a silver spoon, it is so easy for him to raise my taxes and squander my money as he has no worries except stuffing his fat face with food.

I can never remember him saying anything of common sense on any subject.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:43 AM

Last photo:

Now that I got Kennedy out of my system, the whole INS deal should be closed.

I say SELL us deer hunters, "INS license" for the off season, with no bag limit.

We could do a better job! At 300 yards with a 270 I can do an ear shot so I won't mess the boarder up.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:08 PM

Last photo:

Just for the record, I don't hate foreign people. I hate criminals, that's what you become when cross an international border without permission. I could care less where ya came from as long as you speak, read and write English well enough to function in an English speaking society.

That mushmouth Kennedy is probably worried that he'll lose his $3 an hour lawnmower if the people have it their way. Heaven forbid that the construction and agricultural industries be forced to hire AMERICANS, pay taxes and do business legally.

Yes, those grapes, beans and oranges will be $4 intead of $2. Yes the house will be $150K instead of $120K and I'll gladly pay it to keep Americans employed and my country's identity intact.

Larry
Old 05-11-2005, 12:31 PM

Last photo:

Yes, those grapes, beans and oranges will be $4 instead of $2. Yes the house will be $150K instead of $120K and I'll gladly pay it to keep Americans employed and my country's identity intact.

Larry[/QUOTE]

Your right and the American people need to decide what they want.
Unemployed and pay $2 for beans or employed and paying $4.

Read a few weeks ago, what will happen when India or china copy a jeep Cherokee bolt for bolt and sends it here with no tags on it for $5,000.
Won't be long!

The people that ***** about Walmart, Its not a problem if your willing to go to the local bike shop and pay $50 more for your sons bike as that independent guy will not be affected by wally world if people do that. BUT----!

We have already lost all appliance manufacturers except odds and ends of assembly, lost all stereo and TV type stuff, customer service.

The future for your young kids will be Walmart, Auto zone, MacDonald's and Burger King. Or be a politician if they want the big bucks.
Old 05-11-2005, 01:10 PM
NEVER use credit cards!

Last journal entry: car with tt2's, (stockers going back on)
Last photo:

i concur! that means I'm Down!
Old 05-11-2005, 04:02 PM

Last wiki edit: Building a new shop
Last journal entry: Christmas 2008 came early!!!
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 54

Simple truth here is that the average American has the right to cuss the government (before I'm burned here, hear me out, please) for crappy minimum wages, illegal aliens taking jobs away by illegally crossing the border and taking our jobs, taxing us to death, meddling in private personal matters yatta yatta, that they forget to see it could be worse for us. If you can type here about how bad your government is and still not be arrested (or killed) for government bashing, THANK A SOLDIER! I'm serious here. These guys are dying daily to give us freedoms that others die trying to get in this country to experience. If anyone doesn't care for supporting our government (as a whole), I say, go dry your eyes and find another country to move to. Maybe we should give this country back to the Indians. After all, they were here first.

Most of us Americans hate the thought of doing any of those jobs that illegals are 'trying' to take. I propose we just cut the free health care and tax breaks to aliens. If they want health care, become a citizen. All this crap over working taxpayers paying for prison inmates is also stupid in my book. You do the crime, DO THE TIME. Hard labor. Our founding fathers worked damn hard to make this a great, free country to live in. By the sweat on their brows. So do most of the rest of us. Politicians need to spend a little time on the front lines defending this country, before they take office. Who was the last presidential candidate who actually served this country in combat. And by that I mean being shot at (not by a camera either) on a daily basis.

Now that I've ranted,
Thanks for reading (and if you served this country to defend my freedoms--- Thank you for serving).

In a while, Chet.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Jeep XJ and a Javelin

Last wiki edit: Compression test
Last journal entry: August 9, part III
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldknock
HE IS AN IDIOT!!!
Planes trains and automobiles are the prefered methods of travel. Not impromptu Olympic decathlons across the open desert. Passports and work visas have a purpose. These, along the the preferred travel methods, are the safe and legal avenues for immigrants to come and work here. If they aren't, we've been cheated out of a lot of money Senator Kennedy, are you ready to pay it back, right now?

Yes, we need more walls. Big giant walls with armed guards on the top sporting mean looks and carrying big guns.

Larry

agreed. even if i'm the official HR.com poll whore
Old 05-11-2005, 05:34 PM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnitz
Who was the last presidential candidate who actually served this country in combat. And by that I mean being shot at (not by a camera either) on a daily basis.
Candidate? That would have ot be Krazy Kerry. Even though most of the time he was being shot at by cameras I suppose somewhere a bullet came within a football field of him. Before Kerry it would have been Republican Bob Dole.

The last Republican President that served in combat would be Bush Sr. and although Carter served it wasn't in combat so the last Democrat President that actually served in combat would be JFK.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!

Last photo:

I think californias been giving out lisences also....It makes me mad that they can get thiers so dam easily, hell they cant even speak or read english... how they gonna read a lane closed ahead merge left sign???..... I had hell trying to get my lisence this last time....now i have 3 of them all exactly the same Peoples way of going about things is just messed up big time, everywhere not just here...blah got my panties in a bunch ill leave it at that
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	May11^77.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	4939  
Old 05-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

I'm seeing a large movement of outcry concerning illegal aliens. It's all over the networks. I'm glad to see it for the most part.

George Bush is definitely in favor of the flood of illegals coming into this country.

I'll have to say that somewhere there's a bean counter telling the fat cats it's best if they are here. I think it's a crime. If you think gay marriage is an issue, wait until next election. The hispanic population is large, but it's not that large, and me thinks this political hot potatoe (verb form of potato, ala Dan Quayle), will get some butter and sour cream in 2008.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Jeep XJ and a Javelin

Last wiki edit: Compression test
Last journal entry: August 9, part III
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Fast65Elky
I think californias been giving out lisences also....It makes me mad that they can get thiers so dam easily, hell they cant even speak or read english... how they gonna read a lane closed ahead merge left sign???..... I had hell trying to get my lisence this last time....now i have 3 of them all exactly the same Peoples way of going about things is just messed up big time, everywhere not just here...blah got my panties in a bunch ill leave it at that
see pic
http://www.hotrodders.com/attachment...achmentid=4822
Old 05-11-2005, 06:04 PM

Last wiki edit: Building a new shop
Last journal entry: Christmas 2008 came early!!!
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerline
Candidate? That would have ot be Krazy Kerry. Even though most of the time he was being shot at by cameras I suppose somewhere a bullet came within a football field of him. Before Kerry it would have been Republican Bob Dole.

The last Republican President that served in combat would be Bush Sr. and although Carter served it wasn't in combat so the last Democrat President that actually served in combat would be JFK.

Thank you, Centerline. I learned something new today. Kinda makes a guy wonder, though, if any of those candidates or even presidents to be would have served as willingly without the camera following everywhere.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.