kids shot my truck - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2012, 05:40 PM
Reviewing the situation

Last journal entry: This makes a huge difference
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

kids shot my truck

There are a bunch of savages out there. Kids shot my truck with a pellet gun last night. Heard it hit and watched them run. This generation are gonna be brats, what are you going to do. Some kid in indiana was shooting at a truck on the expressway a while back, and went to prison.

A world full of little N I N J A's

No
Income
No
Job or
Assets

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last journal entry: Motor - vator
Last photo:

Yep. People just ignore there kids or give them what they want to shut them up, or just simply give them everything to compensate for the childhood they never had.
People need to get over it. Reward good behavior, not bad behavior or no behavior. Children these days are growing up with poor attitudes, no drive or ambition, except to play video games.
Video games are OK but not 24/7/365 come on.
Add that to the liberal masses who think disciplining a child is child abuse and you have a good recipie for a totally non functional society of people who will eventually run the country, if it lasts that long anyhow. Im done.
cranky1 (09-21-2012)
Old 09-18-2012, 06:08 PM
Reviewing the situation

Last photo:

Didnt even want to say anything, but they shot it ? Crazy kids. Be on the look out.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Talk to your neighbors, I would bet a dollar to a doughnut that you are not the only person with problems with the lil barstards.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:02 PM

Last photo:

Nothing new. In the mid '60's some local kids were going to have some fun shooting the flashing construction warning lights out with a .22. Hit our mailbox twice, and our family car which was parked at the end of the driveway due to the construction. They wound up in a heap of trouble before it was all done.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:31 PM

Last journal entry: New Carb
Last photo:

Kids next door were shooting at our fence and hitting one of my cars
I went over and took the gun away and told him to have his father come see me when he got home.
Turns out the lady was just the baby sitter. But when his mom got there I told her it was ok and he could just work it off in the yard or something. Stupid baby sitter made him mow her yard. Yea thats teaching him now what do I do with the 2 foot tall grass

No one teaches responsibility anymore.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:00 PM

If you can find out who the parents.Send them the bill ,even better make the kid work it off. Somebody has to teach them responsibility!
Old 09-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Die standin' up

Last journal entry: geezer69 nova 63
Last photo:

the only way i know to turn a kid around like those punks will git you jail time. they need the chit beat out of em . maby everday for a while. my dad woulda killed me stone dead if did somethin like that. they wont get it but thats what they need.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:39 PM

Last journal entry: Bad Rats anglia Build Journal plus bike and other photos
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Wehad a rash of car prowls breaking the passenger window out and stealing cd's, change, or what ever else they could use , or sell,,
Had 2 in one week, my sons work truck and then his G/friends car,,, of course we called the cops, they took a report, and figured that would be the last of it,,, I had a real good idea who was behind the breakins, but was waiting for the punk to do something else , and get caught redhanded,, '
but surpisingly the cops , cought them first,, and it turned out to br thr kids we suspected all along,, he had been in trouble before so this time he went to youth correctional,
But I'm sure there are plenty more to take his spot,,
Old 09-18-2012, 10:41 PM
http://www.warsprints.com

Last journal entry: W.A.R. (Wingless Auto Racing) Sprint Car Racing
Last photo:

Stolen Tools In San Antonio

I drove 860 miles to San Antonio to do a weeks worth of work installing some equipment and had some hand tools in a tool bag in the back floorboard of my truck. I parked my truck in the "back 40" of the hotel parking lot and checked in at a Holiday Inn Express about 2:30am on Saturday. Everything was fine that night. I went to get some dinner Sunday and came back to the hotel around 3:30pm, parked in front and as close to the hotel as I could get because it is fairly well lit. Sometime during the night, someone broke the driver door lock and snatched my tool bag and a brand new 20v cordless drill. I had the hotel call the police. The officer looked at the door lock and said "yep, that's how they do it". He further explained that the way it was done would not set off the factory alarm, that it thinks it was unlocked with the key. He suggested an aftermarket alarm system. Of course the hotel has no cameras in the parking lot and have signs posted everywhere to take your belongings with you, that they are not responsible. It was partly my fault for not taking my tools in the room with me but my truck has tinted windows and the bag and drill was in the floorboard in the back seat so I know whoever done this, had to have a flashlight. I really suspect the hotel "security guard". He was a young kid that had the opportunity. Another reason I suspect him is that this happened late Sunday night, he was there Monday morning when I made the report and never seen him again before I checked out Friday afternoon. Total loss of about $800.00 in tools plus my door handle will need replaced. I just hope that whoever stole my tools, uses them for work to make a living like I do but I bet they could be found at a pawn shop somewhere or traded for a six pack of beer or some drugs. Scum!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2012, 07:40 AM
Young & Into Cars

I'm young myself. But I say all those kids deserve a giant *** whopping or even worse if I was there parents. Take all there precious video games.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:01 AM
boatbob2

Punk Kids.....

About 30 years ago,i was driving on a highway in Georgia,when a punk,threw a bottle thru the windshield of my 69 Chevelle,from an overpass,i pulled over and took my .270 out of the back seat,and proceeded to shoot up his grey dodge or plymouth,i put 5 rounds into their car,ill bet he had some tall explaining to tell his dad.
The Following User Says Thank You to boatbob2 For This Useful Post:
cranky1 (09-21-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Bob View Post
If you can find out who the parents.Send them the bill ,even better make the kid work it off. Somebody has to teach them responsibility!
I agree 100% and it has been done before or at least here in Texas.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:48 PM
Reviewing the situation

Last photo:

It intrests me to hear of others problems and its not only me. I still feel bad bad for saying something to their parent, but they were old enought to know better. You dont run between houses with any kind of rifle. Supposedly the group expected to be chased? Why go back home then? Some problems were imedately evident with mom too.

Stealing tools is unforgiveable, that sucks. Hope thats my garage never needs bars in the windows. Shooting back, while deserved I couldnt do to kids.

Out $90 for paintless dent and touch up paint.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:53 PM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:

during the occuwhine protests people came into our neigbhorhood and broke car windows. I found 20+ in a 9 block radius. I guess these whiners must have looked at our "hood" and thought we were wall street bankers or something.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.