Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Kids and trouble
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 02:47 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Its Part Of Growing Up

I was in and out of trouble from 12 years on i am 58 now and still have to work hard at bieng good.where i live i am 10 min from Ducktown Tenn. You can buy beer at the drive thru window of Dino,s bar and the Copperhill police dept is right across from it about 30 feet at most away.No drivers license needed no I.D. needed. We have always street raced, fought , drank, shot at and cut with a knive.The ones that were the worst i mean absouletely bad turned out the best. My proud self incl. We live well here in the mtn,s . You can not rent a house or buy property here unless you or recomended by a local native. This is the home of Wild Bill Elliott, { 30 min away in Blairsville Ga., Dale Earnhardt sr. for many years} Junior Johnson and numerous others. we all raced together My uncle Sonny Ledord dead now killed by a fellow Moonshiner on hwy. 64 in Murphy n.c. Ayway he raced head to head with Richard pEtty on dirt tracks that are still running here in the south. There are no bad kids just bad situations. Yeah i been locked up a time or 2 and my relatives let me spend 1 night and 1 weekend in jail. That finally broke me.I think if we could punish our children, grandchildren etc. like we were beat we would all be better. oh well enough ranting lets go line em up and race to Dead Mans curve {yeah its a real curve named that} its close to Panter town next to Hells Holler and Hanging Dog. i really enjoy talking to you guys and invite any and all to my hot rod heaven for a visit.Oh by the way Wild Bill Elliott will be on this site before long. If you figure out who he is never ever ask about nascar racing. He just turns his back and says he,s gotta go. But he relly loves cars. He has just finished a 428 69 cobra jet black/red int. its really a handfull to take my word for it.
H.O.

Last edited by HABITUAL OFFENDER; 12-31-2005 at 02:53 PM.