Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Know about T bucket kits? step inside
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:08 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Tbucketeers is a great site. The HAMB can be too; if your friend can weed through the 'they didnt have that muffler clamp in 1968' and 'its not a Tbucket, its a Modified' crowd. Oh and they hate the pro street T look, so if thats what hes after, keep him between here, Tbucketeers and NTBA.

*At this point; 'glas T's ARE traditional if you're looking to do something say 1968 and later.
*I dont like the prefab interior kits, seem like a waste of money for the low quality pieces you get.
*I'd also have him sit IN a couple of buckets. My Dad is 6'2 and a T is fine for local stuff; but he'd never handle a poker run in one. To go with that; he may want to weigh his options on cutting in a door on a 'glas T. I have bad legs and getting in a bucket without a door can be easy early in the day, but by the time Im tired, I just about fall out of 'em

*Using the GM intermediate sized disc brakes seems to cause problems for some people at highway speeds; but not everybody.

He would only really need a 305 with an RV cam and a TH200-4r or TH350.