Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Kool and not so cool hotrod Fads??
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Slow but willing learner

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoGear View Post
Its even better when its not even carbon fiber, or trick paint but a sticker that looks 'like' carbon fiber on their hood.

Big honkin Fokker tri-wing rear spoilers on someones honda are annoying too

JUNK RODS! not a barn find, not a survivor or even a rat rod...but a piece of junk with bad welds, screen door parts, and a pair of vice grips on the steering column for a "steering wheel'' "But Im poor!" and they have a thousand bucks into their tattoos, cuffed jeans and pomade...you know like its 1950.

Make your car safe; make it stop, and turn and go straight. I dont need your coupe made from a 47 pick up truck cab, various washingmachine parts and a gallon of JB Weld coming apart in front of my family at 60mph on a 2lane road
LOL. I was there in the 50's. The way they perceived it to be and how it was aren't exactly the same.

Bottom line is, Rod Runs would be just as boring as antique shows if everybody had the same taste.

If we were all the same, either every man would have wanted to marry my wife or no one would have had her.

I wonder if she knows how lucky she is.

John L