Hot Rod Forum banner

Kubota Bobcat

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  eloc431962 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm a 24 year old Kubota/Bobcat diesel mechanic, that isn't scared to learn and will work on anything that needs fixing. I specifically enjoy and am trying learn as much as I can on diesel and gasoline engine building. At work I am currently rebuilding a Kubota V3800 engine and its going smooth except for having to track down a cam bearing installer, which now I have on order from Lisle. At home my father and I are starting to work on our 84 Monte Carlo SS, pulling the 350 dad put in 20 years ago and giving it a update/rebuild. Also I am planning on rebuilding my 95 Silverado 350, turning it into a 383 stroker possibly. I am interested in sharing info and possibly getting some advice if needed. Any advice received is always respected and greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#3 ·
Right on

Thanks, they are nice cars, she is smooth and straight too. Also, I wanted to say to everyone that if anyone has any Bobcat or Kubota questions I would be happy to help and I don't b.s. around if I'm not sure or don't know the answer. I'm am certified in Kubota hydraulics and electrical and also certified in Bobcat electric and hydraulics. I don't know everything about them and probably never will but I learn everyday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.