Hot Rod Forum banner

kustomkevin's nightmares

566 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  kustomkevin 
#1 ·
Hello fellow hot rodders we are presently working on the following a 1958 lloyd delivery van a 1952 austin a 40 being slammed & a 1927 fiberglass t turtle back with a custom roof. We are also searching for two vehicles a car hauler of some kind & a silco lincoln limosine of the seventies. Yes pictures coming soon mostly of our tbucket.

#2 ·
Lloyd????

Hello! I haven't seen a Lloyd in 40 years and I didn't think there were any left anywhere, great!

The big three are still attempting to get a high fuel mileage car :D

Lloyd knew how to do that 50 yeras ago. Mine had a 650cc engine and a 4 speed on the column, but it was the spacious wagon :mwink:

What model are you working on?

#3 ·
forgotten lloyds

Hello bigdon I'm rather embarrassed to have not replyed to your email a few months back, I average over 450 emails per month & I 'm under the care of a few doctors & if you've seen a few of my wining yes wining not winning or wine but my joking way of telling people on these sites of how hard it is to keep up running a restoration/hot rod business, then I hope you will understand how I get behind. Anyway I would like to know more about your adventures with that lloyd,. My lloyd is the window van of 58 with the beaky nose not the flat oval of the cars but one owner told me mine was a 52 & the year stamped on the vin # is the year that it was sold for the first time in it's life kind of strange but I've heard stories of this before about Austins namely my 52 austina40 sports convertable ( before the healy ). Idon't have a motor for my lloyd, I was recently sent on a wild goose chase only to find out it was a dkw also very rare & even more complete & in better condition than my lloyd, so I'm passing on the find to the dkw club. I've also gotten my first good modern camera & should have pictures posted by sept. ogf my various projects. Right now though I've got to finish constructing my second building, in order to do more cars, let alone the ones that I've got. Hope to hear back from you soon bye fer now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.