Hot Rod Forum banner

L99 crank

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  ap72 
#1 ·
anyone know where I can buy one?

#4 ·
I put an ad on craigslist, and I got a call today, $70 for a used but in great condition crank, fresh from a running 4.3L.

Now I'm set to building a Vortec 302 to go with the 383, 350, and 2.3L all sitting in my basement waiting for homes.

#6 ·
ericnova72 said:
Maybe it's time you should start building some actual cars, instead of just the engines?? :D :cool: :confused:
I don't have any more room for the cars is the problem! I have three that are running and my '77 Bobcat, well it runs but it's going to get that turbo 2.3L swapped into it this spring. I won't touch anything under the hood on my new silverado until the warrenty expires, and the last thing left to do on my cutlass is strip all of the paint off and redo the body work (since its in decent condition I'm kind of putting that off until I get my new house next year with a bigger garage so I have plent of space to do it). And I'll be getting rid of the Blazer eventually so I don't want to sink any time/money into it, I never drive the thing, its just a spare (which I don't really need with my new truck). Thus I'm left piecing togeth engines just fo rthe fun of it. I also have a few rebuilt carbs on the shelves, I'm going to tear into a trans for the Bobcat next (a T-5 swap) but those make me nervous.

I just need a bigger garage so I can buy more cars. I want to get a late 60's Camaro, and some sort of rat rod truck next.

I was trying to sell my 350, but I can't find a local buyer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.