Hot Rod Forum banner

the last tool box you'll ever need

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  WakBordr7387 
#1 ·
So once you buy your H2 to go get two bags of groceries you need a tool box for your combination screwdriver and that socket set you haven't got dirty yet. No foolin around for you. This suckers almost as big as the H2. 9 ft wide. If you quit your job you won't be storming out the door with your tools!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I call it "Snap-on syndrome"-you buy tools, then a bigger box to fit em in,then more tools to fill the box,then a bigger box to fit em in, and on and on and on----
We all know theres no such thing as too many tools or too big a toolbox.
I swore that I'd never buy another box 5 years and 2 boxes ago-
Tools are for men what diamonds are for women-
Next box I buy better come with sleeping quarters and a head-

George :cool:

#6 ·
Fast Orange said:
I call it "Snap-on syndrome"-you buy tools, then a bigger box to fit em in,then more tools to fill the box,then a bigger box to fit em in, and on and on and on----
We all know theres no such thing as too many tools or too big a toolbox.
I swore that I'd never buy another box 5 years and 2 boxes ago-
Tools are for men what diamonds are for women-
Next box I buy better come with sleeping quarters and a head-

My name is Jeff, and I suffer from Snap-On Syndrome....

('Shaddup Larry, the Snap On MECHANICS TOOL, like Mac tool,,,,, not snap on in the lesbian sense......) :D

#7 ·
Funny story re"Strap-On" tools-
Had a co-worker who was a very straight-laced,by the good book,religious guy,who was extremely proud of his Snap-On box and the many shiny chrome tools it held.Another guy in the shop got married,following a slightly out of hand bachelor party.One of the gag gifts to the groom was a VERY large chrome vibrator.Of course,the mild mannered fellow wasn't at the party and didn't know about the "marital aid".Using a P-Touch labeler,someone made a label that read "Strap-On Tools"in a passible imitation of the tool company's logo,including a catalog number.Said "tool" was placed in good guy's tool box,hidden amongst his air tools when he wasn't looking.During good guy's next tool cleaning and polishing session ,he came across the unfamiliar "tool"and not recognizing it as one of his,proceded to walk it around the shop,asking the other guys if they were missing it out of thier boxes-all the while not knowing what the "tool" really was--Finally someone had to let good guy in on the joke and tell him what he was holding in his hand-Thank God he had a good sense of humor and laughed with the rest of the crew.

#11 ·
coldknock said:
This would cover my tool storage needs.

Larry
Aww come on larry, thats it?? :p
I figured for some of us that would just be one side of the garage, along with more along other wall. Of course with how I am, I would have all the room to store the tools in the tool box, but now put the stuff in the tool box because I leave everything laying around, so I can find it easier!

Brad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.