Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Learn
Thread: Learn
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 05:33 PM
Air Trans

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I got the bug from my Dad. He was around but not to patient. I just sat in the corner and watch. I know I was blessed just have him around and Love him for that. I also am just starting and learning. I have learn a ton of stuff just reading the knowledge base on this site.

Look at my photo album. I have pictures of my first welding job there. Ive since welded in between the tack welds and am getting it ready for priming. All learning by the seat of my pants and have fun with some frustration from not knowing how to do some things.

The biggest thing to remember is you wil never know if you can do it if you do not try. You will get more confidence as time goes. Try building confidence a little at a time. I started on carbs. Took one apart that my dad had in his garage. Q-jet, I did not now they had so many parts and were did that little be-be come from. Dad had a fit at first then calmed down and made me put it back together I was just 12.

Oh I have Chilton books that I do not even have cars for and probably never own, But I have read them and learned from them. I found most at garage sells and second hand stores oh yeah E-BAY.

Joe