thanks for your imput, I re-did the seat today, the springs were all moving independent which was the way it was however to stiffen the springs up I hogringed 3 rows of 3/16" rod to the spring to allow them to work together when compressed. This stiffend the seat up quite a bit but not good enough for me. I used some 5" foam and cut it on a bevel and slid it into the front of the seat. This foam wedged in between the top and bottom frame rail made the seat alot firmer. I took it one step further and lined the inside frame of the seat also to see how it worked. I loved the way it feels when I sit on it now. I used the decking pad in between the springs on the inside and outside.
Heated the leather up a bit and worked from the center out pulling out 98% of the wringles I had the issues with. I also r- padded the old seat foam with 1/2" foam. This may not have been the correct or standard wa but it worked for me and all the foam is protected from the springs pushing thru.