Hot Rod Forum banner

Let's see if you can find it ?

953 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  TucsonJay 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
I don't see a supercharger. I do see two 2 barrel carbs with Cal Custom chrome air cleaners on a '50's Oldsmobile Rocket 88 V8, probably from an Olds similar to the cop car chasing them. It also has Olds wheel covers similar to the cop car. It's a Model A Roadster body with a manual trans, most likely a 3 speed. It probably has an overdrive or a 2 speed rear end to get that kind of top end. No supercharger on that thing. The scary part is, I remember that episode.

#6 ·
Oh man, That took me back in time.. I remember old Broderick Crawford, and his famous "4150 Bye"

A nice look at how things were done back in earlier times. Could you imagine that now days, Calling in the Hotrod club president and telling him bring me the name of everyone you have info on.

Now days you would have to hire a lawyer just to translate..

Ahhh But I still love them old shows.:cool:

#9 ·
how many of you watched them ? some of the things we saw and heard on those shows was plumb silly. hard to believe tv was that hokey back then . 77 sunset strip was another one with goofy stuff in it . god we were gullible then . :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.