Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Lets See Them Tool Boxes!
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 03:56 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I only have a smaller 5 drawer craftsman with the storage on the bottom. I bought it many years ago while going to tech school. It was over $300 is all I remember. It followed me to a few different jobs till I had a few jobs where I didn't need tools. Then it sat at home for awhile which was nice. Now I do bodywork for a living again and its at work. I repainted it once several years ago because people liked to set batterys on top of it, and all the paint was ate off the top of the box. It now has green overspray on it cause I used it at home for holding parts while painting. At the job I have now, people like to set thier crap on the top of my box too. I want to get a top box just for this reason. Someday if I ever get around to learning how to airbrush I would like to get a little bit bigger box and maybe paint it black and yellow with something to do with matt kenseth on it. Of course then it would stay at home. It would probably get ruined at work. I need either another set of tools for home, or a different job I think.