* Horsepower: 400+
* Torque: 400+ ft/lbs
* Compression ratio: 9.5:1
* Dyno-tested: Yes, includes balancer and 14" flexplate
* Dyno sheet: Included with engine's output
* Vacuum produced: 12hg @ 800RPM
* Recommended fuel: 92 octane
* Max recommended RPM- 6000
* Block: Seasoned 4-bolt iron
* Crankshaft: Nodular iron
* Pistons: Hypereutectic
* Connecting rods: Powdered metal
* Camshaft- Hydraulic roller
* Valve lift:.520"
* Duration @ .050" (int/exh): 218deg/228deg
* Rocker arms: Stamped steel 1.6:1 ratio
* Cylinder heads: Ported Vortec
* Valves: Stainless steel 2.02 int/1.60 exh
* Valve springs: Heavy duty
* Bore x Stroke: 4.030" x 3.48"
* Intake manifold: Dual-plane aluminum
* Oil pan, timing cover, valve covers included
* Engine fasteners: High tensile strength
* Warranty: 12 mth/12,000 mi
Part # Description Price Add to Cart
CT350PC1 Year One Power Crate 400hp 350 crate engine assembly. $2989.00
*This product is discount exempt.
*This product is shipped truck freight.
Features a 4-bolt main 350 block bored 0.030 over. It produces 12hg inches of vacuum at 800RPM--perfect for power brakes. Each engine is balanced and blueprinted and comes with a 12mth/12,000 mi warranty. It is dyno-tested and supplied with printout of your engine's results.
Like I said in my previous post, this is the Year One Power Crate that is getting some good reviews on the builds. I purchased mine direct from www.dpmpower.us
who is the builder of the engines for Year One. Leon, who is the owner, is a top notch guy and is well known for their racing marine engines.