Letting my son drive the Gran Sport. - Page 2 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 02:51 PM
one full turn after it squeeks

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Ray, I seldom ever read anything that's very long but I want you to know that I savored and hung on every word of that "cool" recollection of your teen age years. One of the most enjoyable I've read in a long time. Well done and Kudos.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wretched ratchet View Post
Ray, I seldom ever read anything that's very long but I want you to know that I savored and hung on every word of that "cool" recollection of your teen age years. One of the most enjoyable I've read in a long time. Well done and Kudos.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the read...it's amazing how that old adage "some day we'll all look back and laugh" dose hold true. Even my Dad is laughing about the whole affair now.

Ray
Old 03-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:

Thanked 1,082 Times in 965 Posts
Great story Ray, yep we are usually pretty lucky as kids.

Brian
Old 03-10-2013, 10:38 PM

Last journal entry: Bad Rats anglia Build Journal plus bike and other photos
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Ok, Amigo,, this won't be as long as Rays was . and a bit off tropic ( is that a surprize,,? it what we do best isn't it?
I went to a high school that was a boarding school, kids from all over the country were enrolled there , ( I was was local and a day student) so there was a bunch of kids (mostly girls)that would sneak out at night and kinda party, this was a small town so there wasn't a lot to do,,
My 2 best friends ( Mike &Tony)were sons of the district judge, anyway we would sneak out at night and go to my uncles farm and take his horses out for a ride, we had done this for quite some time and never got caught, so we had a board on the back of the shed that they kept the saddles and stuff in,
This one night we had these girls all lined up to meet us for a ride,, and possable a romp in the straw,
we pulled the board off the shed and climbed in and as soon as we got inside, the light came on and there stood My Dad, my uncle, his hired hand, and DA JUDGE,
we were so friggin scared , only thing I could think of was what was it gonna be like in jail,,
the JUdge just looked at us and said " you 3 little turds be in my court room tomorrow morning at 9am, and walked off with Mike and Tony, They got their Rears beat just like I did,, and the next morning I was really dreading what was gonna happen to us in court,,
in Court we were all sitting at a table, shaking like a leaf, scared to death,
in comes da judge, sits down at his throne, calls us all up in front of his big desk, and started the *** eatin, I remember it like it happened yesterday, You boys are in deep *(&^ you were caught red handed stealing horses, that is a federal offense and is punishable by years of jail time or hanging by the neck, which do you prefer?
we were crying like a bunch of babys,
the judge continued his rant, and told us he was going to sentence us to 25 years in prison and no chance of getting out till we had served every day, case close,, he told me to go home with my parents, get my stuff together and be ready to head to prison tomorrow,
Mike and Tony were amazed that their own dad would do that to them, but what could we do.. I had a feeling my life was over with,,,
I didn't sleep at all that nigh,,my mom and dad was really quiet, wouldn't talk to me at all, soon it was time to go back to the court house and go to jail,, we got there and saw the judge, in court , he told us he was going to give a little break for 2 months and see how we did in school and to go meet with my uncle and have him give us something to do to repay him for all that trouble w caused him,,
Long story,, but it all turned out good , the judge did this to scare us into changing the direction we were headed,, Believe Me It Worked,
I though for years that I had a criminal record, but actually didn't , and Mike and Tony remained my friends, both grew up to become great attorneys
GUESS I LIED ABOUT THE LEGNTH OF THIS sorry
Old 03-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:

Thanked 1,082 Times in 965 Posts
Oh my God that is a hilarious one Jay. Yep I remember like it was yesterday my ride in the back seat of a police car. It was literally about a hundred yards, and that was enough. The cop left us off with the father of my friend who I was with at the time of the offense (stealing a water spraying fire extinguisher). With the cop standing there he had me call my mother. LOLOLOLOLOL I called her and when she answered I didn't say anything and just stood there holding the phone to my ear and then hung it up telling the officer she wasn't home. He left me with my friends dad for him to tell her which was a LOT better than the cop doing it!

Yep, that ended my career as a criminal.

Brian

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.