Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Lincoln 180T DOA....
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 06:11 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

ive been screwed plenty. i believe in what goes around comes around.

my point, and i guess it wasnt stated well, is that lincoln isnt to blame. things made by humans break. thats a fact.

i use airgas which is my NEAREST welding supply and 28 miles from my home, one way. they arent the cheapest, and its 7 additional miles to a larger, cheaper, stocking welding supply. but airgas treats me well, and has helped me out when in a jam, which is much more important in the long run to ME.

the STORE should have made it "right" with whatever you deemed necessary.

i bought 3 NEW dodge cars/trucks and vans from the same dealership. motor went out on the 3rd car (charger srt8). 6 weeks, no rental, no loaner, until i finally had enough. thier attitude was since i paid for it in full, i was "owed" nothing. i didnt feel like chrysler owed it to me, i felt the dealership owed me a loaner. and by loaner, i mean any used car/trade in auction house beater. not a 36,000 rental.

long story short. i sold the car and bought a new dodge truck 115 miles away, not on price. just on principle.