Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Interior (
-   -   listing strip (

SHOPIE 01-21-2013 08:01 AM

listing strip
I am looking for an upholstery supply, not sure of the name, can't seem to find it. It is a plastic U shaped strip with an edge to sew onto end of fabric, which is then snapped over the metal edge of the seat. Currently need a 7 or 8' strip of this. I could reuse the existing one, but as it is already been used, I question the strength of it, ie, tear on the dotted line...... (previously sewn area). I found one reference only, calling it a listing strip, and that reference suggesting reuse of existing one. Any ideas?

DanTwoLakes 01-21-2013 09:31 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Also called truck seat welt and "J" channel. It comes in 54" lengths from one of my suppliers. I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet when I looked. It's really tough stuff, I have re-used it before with no problems.

DanTwoLakes 01-21-2013 09:51 AM

I found it on line: Untitled Document The web site is American Trim and Upholstery

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.