Hot Rod Forum banner

It Lives,.. It stole Cruise Night,.

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  El'Choppahead 
#1 ·
well it works,. few bugs to iron out but for the doubters and the haters?,..

eat crow and choke!

See less See more
#2 ·
the 2012 Alberta Super Run was on all week, at 6PM Friday cruise night I got it to a point it was totally drivable and rolled it down town for the Eve,. It literally stole the show from the high dollar cars,..

upon finding a spot to park three media bodies approached with a want for pix and info,. at the fair grounds among 800 vehicles on display Dennis Gauge from MY CLASSIC CAR chose this to back drop an interview with show president Dick Wallace of 17 years,. I've had an offer to rent it out for a promotional opening in fort mac up north,...

all I want to do is drive it HAHAHAHA!!!!!

#9 ·
boiling the hides will come,... the "o" ring for upper split was hissing so I had to roll in 5th all night,. and I have some modifying to do to get more lift and soften the suspension,. bit of nuts n bolts but it'll be fun,. hell it was fun as is wait till it's a fully operational battle station?,. alderan don't stand a chance!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.