Local Car show, a couple of interesting things.. - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2010, 11:47 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,219 Times in 1,075 Posts
Local Car show, a couple of interesting things..

I enjoy this little show every year. My daughter and I ran over there and checked it out today and it is such a good time. Live band, icecream, cool cars, nice weather. Nothing crazy, just local cars, some awful nice. But I don't need to post photos of Chevelles and 34 Fords, I think we have seen enough. Not that I don't stop and look at them understand, but you can't enjoy them in a photo like I did. So I thought I would post the ones that you may not see in your local shows that I enjoyed.

Ok, what the hell is this you are asking, I will tell you first off, I love these damn things. I have a place in my heart and memory of a few of these, camping in the drive way in one my dad brought home from the used car lot, to a special little girl I dated in highschool who drove her moms (same color). This particular bus was NICE. I mean, it was so nice it put MANY of the "restored" Camaros, Mustangs and the like to shame! You should have seen how PERFECT the inside was! It looked like BRAND NEW!

This truck I have posted before, damn it is beautiful. It stops me every time I see it.

This is the most interesting thing there, we think our little cars take time and money, how about this! I DUG this thing! Again, it was nicer than MANY of the cars there. Very well done, and very interesting and I dug it. It was used in the Grand Canyon and a few others in the area, very cool!

Check out this art deco interior!

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2010, 03:16 AM
www.generationhighoutput. com

Last wiki edit: Painting chrome wheels
Last journal entry: Stopping my journal entries here
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 15

Very cool. I've always had a soft spot for nice cars that are off the beaten path of what you usually see at a car show.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,219 Times in 1,075 Posts
Looking at these photos I just noticed the ash trays! Can you imagine sitting in this bus for hours with your family and a bunch of people smoking! Can't even imagine that today, but there was a time it was the norm. I honestly can hardly even imagine that!

Brian

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.