Hot Rod Forum banner

Local shows 2015

735 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  MARTINSR 
#1 ·
I took a little bike ride over to a nearby town tonight for the "Cruise in" and ran into a few old friends, good times. Again, these low riders aren't my thing but I can dig them still.

Brian

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
This cool little truck belongs to an old friend of mine. When I met him he had a '55 Gasser copy of the American Graffiti car. He has done a few customs like this truck since, very cool huh? The bed and frame are shortened 8" and raised a bit to make for a very cool look. The guy who did the work did an outstanding job.

Brian

Attachments

#3 ·
This 70's El Camino was outstanding, very cool work done on it. How about a frenched license plate in the rear window!

Brian

Attachments

#4 ·
This Impala actually has wide tires on it, kind of a road race look. The Chevy Fastback reminds me of a friend of my brothers back in the seventies, same wheels even.

Brian

Attachments

#5 ·
Every time I see this truck I have to stop and stare at it, it is about as perfect a look as you can get if you ask me. The details are mind blowing, check out the rocker to bed fit. Very cool indeed!

Brian

Attachments

#6 ·
It's a cool little down with a train history. It's actually the last stop of the transcontinental railway. I was amazed at how many people think my old Columbia bike is a new retro bike! LOL There are custom bikes all over, thought they would dig it but most thought I went and bought it from catalog, funny stuff. But running into my old friends was a blast. One is on facebook and I never had seen his truck in person as he lives out of the area. So it was cool seeing him, and an old co-worker when I was a counterman at a parts store for a while, so it's cool to see her. It was a good ride down a regional park trail to the place so all in all it was a good time.

Brian

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.