Hot Rod Forum banner

Lokar trans mount E-brake

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  302 Z28 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I got my Lokar shifter, E-brake, and E-brake cables in. Got everything installed and I do not like the position of the E-brake handle, it just takes up too much of the already limited passengers leg room. I am going to order a Lokar floor mount unit to go between the bucket seats.

Anyone need a Lokar trans mount E-brake complete with bracket, hardware, and boot...will make you a great deal?

Vince

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
In your picture, what is the length of your shifter? 16" ? I'm looking at that type of shifter as well, but am keeping the orginal bench seat. Am curious about lengths.

Thanks

#3 ·
NDtruck said:
In your picture, what is the length of your shifter? 16" ? I'm looking at that type of shifter as well, but am keeping the orginal bench seat. Am curious about lengths.

Thanks
The one I purchased is the 11" version. I will let the mounting bracket go with it. The mounting bracket is only availiable in the brake cable kit for the trans mount e-brake. Turns out I can use the same cables for a floor mount system, so I do not need the bracket

Vince

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.