The Lone Gunman. Peter Jennings proves the world is flat last night. - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2003, 09:43 AM
NEVER use credit cards!

Last journal entry: car with tt2's, (stockers going back on)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

The Lone Gunman. Peter Jennings proves the world is flat last night.

if you are under 47 or so dont bother reading this. but all my life i figured JFK got whacked by LBJ. (he still may have, they didnt really prove or disprove much about who was pulling oswalds strings although they made the case he acted on his own) But i also always thought for as long as i can remember, that there was more than one gunman. the grassy knoll with all the garnish.

Until last night that is. if you didnt see the show you still wont believe. i know i wouldnt either. but now i feel there is NO other possibility than that Oswald acted alone. they proved it beyond any doubt whatsoever. and i was their hardest critic. it's like i went going through life for the last 40 years thinking the world was round, like everybody else, and now i have to deal with the fact that the world is really flat. absolutely stunned.

btw, my wife pointed out that there were alot more traumatic things that happen to people besides living through that and robert kennedy's killing. (which i feel was like 10 world trade centers for me) ... for example her step dad used to rape her. there are millions of girls and boys who have experienced that. as well as going thru vietnam, or korea or the current "police action" in iraq. so i wont feel so messed up cause every time i see the zapruder film i have tears coming down my face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2003, 04:24 PM
Not Considered a Senior Member

Last photo:

I`m 29 Bull, and I`ve always been interested in JFK, and I`ve put a lot of time into it over the years. the History Channell did a special all this week on nothing but JFK, and there conclusion is LBJ killed him, I`ve believed since I was about 14 that LBJ had it done, you have to ask yourself, what was the point in killing him if there was nothing to gain or benefit? Oswald had nothing to gain or benefit by killing JFK, LBJ, on the other hand had everything to gain, they showed blowed up pictures of the grassy knoll, and the presence of a man with a rifle that looks to be in a police uniform is there which would have been perfect to make it look good. Johnson only wanted Kennedy out of the way so he could start Vietnam on a full scale basis, he owned Bell helicopter, which supplied all the Huey`s to Vietnam, in turn, Johnson got his pockets real fat and all his buddies who bought out all the other companies that kept the war machine going just to get rich. Kennedy had already started pulling troops out of Vietnam, Johnson didn`t like that idea, since he know if we pulled out, his chances to getting rich were no good. they interviewed Johnson`s Mistriss, who said she knew he was involved, and they interviewed his lawyer, and the lawyer says "I know beyond a resonable doubt that LBJ murdered Kennedy" so I would say your first beliefs were right by believeing LBJ did it, only you have to see also, America is never going to own up to it, no matter how many times it`s said because the people would be outraged, they can`t let the public see that "a vice president would murder the president" due to the underling is never suppose to be able to overpower the main man, and that all politicians are not currupted, it`s this curruption they`ll never let us see or admit to. if Johnson could answer my one main question, and if Robert McNamara could answer it, it would be "how do you sleep at night with the blood of 58,000 men on your hands?" since Johnson is dead, he`s already answeing to it, Mcnamara is still alive and looks younger now than he did in the 60`s, amazing what blood money can buy.
Old 11-21-2003, 04:27 PM

The conspiracy theories will never end.
All this time I thought Castro, Russia or American organized crime did it...since they had Marilyn Monroe killed. She was a mole for the KGB.
Old 11-21-2003, 09:54 PM

[if Johnson could answer my one main question, and if Robert McNamara could answer it, it would be "how do you sleep at night with the blood of 58,000 men on your hands?" [/B][/QUOTE]

Iwonder . . . . . . . . 40 years from now, if people will be asking the same question about George Jr.?

kitkar
Old 11-21-2003, 11:02 PM

Last journal entry: better comparison before and after shots
Last photo:

why can't we all just get along?

i wasn't here when jfk bought it. but after my exhaustive research, i, imo, think it was the mob. lbj was just in the right place at the right time. he was in cahoots, but i don't think he knew who he was in bed with. or maybe he did?

it's better to burn out, than to fade away!!!

people suck.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:21 AM
No Bodies does it better

Last photo:

my .02

I can't seem to find the info I had found before. But from what I have read in the past one of the biggest mob hitman had taken the rap for killing JFK. He was and might still be in jail for life. His given name was the iceman....really bad guy. He supposedly had proof he killed Kennedy because he buried the shell he fired in the grassy knoll..

who knows....
I think everything they have every told us is a lie. I mean history is writen through someone perspective, and all recorded events are a picture pasted together of other peoples out look and lives through the situation..
Old 11-22-2003, 08:56 AM

Here's another possible theory...Hollywood producers, directors, actors, advertisers, and countless individuals (photographers who've sold film) have made millions (if not billions) of dollars on the JFK assassination.
Jack Valenti, current chief executive of the Motion Picture Association was riding in the JFK motorcade that fateful day...oohhhhhhhhh...gotta wonder about that coincidence.
Old 11-23-2003, 01:50 AM
Be American, Buy American!

Read about "Ballot Box Thirteen" and some of the other shenanagans(spelling?) LBJ pulled, then ask yourself, could he have been a conspritor in JFK's assassination? I think YES he could have been. LBJ the OUTLAW could and would do anything for self advancement. This is MOO. [SIZE=1]my own opinion[/SIZE]

Al
Old 11-26-2003, 03:31 PM

Last photo:

The official papers are at langley ,monroe was going to talk so lawford and bobby did her in with a supposatory,lbj knew what was going down as his dinnerware was ready as soon as he became president kennedy went down because the cia runs this country and he tried to make waves 3 cia agents shot john the fatal shot comeing from the front ,if yyou ever get to langley you can read the file if you have blue-sky clearance its on lower level 3 room 3995 file cab blue drawer 7 .
Old 11-26-2003, 04:45 PM

You know, something has always bothered me. To me the time line has always been off. How could Oswald known so far in advance that JFK was even coming to Dallas. How could he have gotten the job so early? Got the gun? I believe someone ordered him to be in place. Whether it was LBJ or not I don't know but it was someone in the gov. My.02$

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.