Long time Hot Rodder - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2007, 10:19 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Long time Hot Rodder

Hello. I'm a old time hot rodder. My first car was a 37 Chevy coupe in 1958. I had had a variety of cars sense then. I do part time restorations and street rod building. I only have three cars at this time. A 1936 Willys 4 door Phaeton "Australian body" street rod. A 1951 Chevy 2 dr hdt street rod. and a all original 1955 T Bird. I'm called the "Coyote" by my friends.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2007, 10:30 AM

Last journal entry: 32 Ford cabriolet conversion/windshield
Last photo:

Dang, put up some pics! That Willys must be rare in the states. I always like those early chev hardtops, not many were ever around here.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:50 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Body and exterior tips Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Welcome to the site Lauren Porsch. That is quite the stable of cars you have there. I'm sure that you must have a "howling" good time in them. It would be nice if you post some pics as we do like pics on this site.

To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration.

Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:21 AM

Last photo:

1936 Willys

Hello Guys. I'm having soom problems with my photos. Hope this image shows up. The Coyote[IMG]1936 Willys[/IMG]

Holden body works of Australia had chassis, fenders, and hoods shipped to them from several American auto manufactures. Chevy, Ford, Willys. This 36 4 dr phaeton is one of three know to exist. One is a restored car in Canada, one is an unrestored car in Queensland Australia, and this one. This car came over as a parts body for the restored car in Canada. All that was left of this Phaeton was the cowl, 4 door skins, and the rear half of the body. These were hand built bodies with wood frames. I had to collect fenders, running boards, hood, and frame for all over the county. I worked on this project for four years. I had to build all the floors, door frames rear interfenders. The car is running a 355cu in 671 blown Chevy. turbo 400, all aluminum custom built 9" ford with locker. Front suspension is independent. 4 wheel disc. all around. The soft top is removable. This car is fast and a hoot to drive.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	laurencar3.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	257.8 KB
ID:	20717  

Last edited by Lauren Porsch; 04-24-2007 at 05:50 PM. Reason: More info on the Willys
Old 04-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Body and exterior tips Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Great looking Willys!!!! Looks like you have the pics posting figured out. Sometimes the images file sizes are too big and you may have to resize them to upload them to the forums.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.