Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - lookin for another opinion.
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 04:39 PM
How fast is fast enough?

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostreet6t9 View Post
2013 cts v sedan has 565HP Those are nice cars!
nice price tag too!

I'll be using a 06-07 model, right before the price got outrageous, still an LS2 and 6 speed which isn't a bad base to start with- and 4 doors and leather (without a truck bed).

I'll post pics in a few days, I cant upload pics from the ****ty phone I have but I should be getting a new iphone 5 in a few days so I'll take pics then and maybe a video too if I can figure it out.

My car list is:

'78 Bobcat in 4 colors with a "semi circle track" engine that is running lower compression for 87 octane. (9.8SCR, 140lbs cranking compression), when it gets warm I have all the parts to swap EDIS on it as well as "bike carbs".
'78 280Z in black epoxy primer (waiting for warmer weather to sand and paint) currently has a modified stock L28 and 5 speed, working on a sbc 302 and T5 that is about 2/3's done
'72 Cutlass has a rebuild and modified TH350 mated to a rebuilt and modified Olds 350, only thing it needs is to be stripped down to steel and repainted, which I'll probably send out to have done.
'09 Silverado 2500HD 6.0L 6 speed auto- the only thing I have changed on it is the tires, wiper blades, and oil (my "I dont have time to mess with it" car)

My new job starts Monday which came with a 18k/yr pay raise which will help fund the CTSV build but I'll probably trade the truck in for it when I buy it.