Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Looking for drawing of 1948 F-1
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 05:34 PM
oldsmobile compatible

Last wiki edit: Selling your car Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 29

My reply was based entirely upon the request made by Kusto in his first post.

He requested a line drawing. I gave him instructions on how he could make his own. He stated that he does not own Photoshop. I said how he could do his rendering on Paint, which he does own.

Look at it this way. It's as if Kusto had an idea for a song and that he wanted to borrow someone's tape recorder so he could have a listen back. You responded by offering to charge him to use your tape recorder, and then trying to upsell him a 24 track recording, "for a fraction of the cost". This isn't just tacky, but it goes against the forum guidelines.

You offered your work for a price in the forum. If you're here to make money off HR members, you'll soon find your posts edited (as your first one in this thread has already been), and you may find yourself labeled not unlike the GMG guys who posted here on HR.

Also, I assure you I appreciate the time it takes for quality work, whether it be drawing, playing a musical instrument, or sports, anything. I'm obviously not as talented as you are in drawing. But you will never see me challenge you or anyone else at drums, guitar or hockey, or drop names just to prove how good I am at it.

Last edited by pigjamelectric; 11-17-2007 at 05:39 PM.