Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Looking for drawing of 1948 F-1
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 03:13 AM
FORD Tuff with CHEVY stuff

Wiki Edits: 0

Sorry if this created any turmoil. I did initially make the request for a line drawing but after looking a various renderings, I do see the value in having something that is custom that is done to my taste and I really do not mind paying for it. Heck some people pay for a generic picture that is only similar to their own vehicle. To be honest it was not DV's post that made me change my mind rather that it was seeing the things that someone with his talent can achieve that made me think that maybe I should go another direction from the line drawing to a rendering not to mention having a line drawing without the creativity to create a custom looking paint scheme really does me no good. If I had an idea that I was satisfied with I would not have made the request in the first place.

DV - obviously you enjoy what you are doing and I hope that this discussion has not discouraged you from helping others with simpler tasks as you had in the past.

pigjam - thanks for looking out for others but I willingly requested the assistance of DV in a PM and I again apologize if this has created any hard feelings.