78 Monte, some rules for living in Canada.
- Don't believe a single word a Polar bear tells you, they are all liars.
- Don't buy a used car from a polar bear, all of them have had the odometer rolled back.
- If you are trying to get beer on a Sunday, don't ask a white man. He doesn't have a clue.
- If your trying to pick up chicks, ask a beaver along. He knows the score.
- The posted speed limit is only a recommendation, if your driving a minivan or four door late model sedan...ignore them.
- Beware the black bear, if he isn't trying to pick up your girlfriend he's in your garbage making a mess.
One last thing, it is not illegal to carry a whip and chicks love-em.