Hot Rod Forum banner

Looking for a Good Body Shop In Vegas

831 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  kain13 
#1 ·
Hello all :welcome: Newbie here. My current project is a 64 Chevy II. I purchased this car about 7 months ago and have had nothing but bad luck in dealing with body shops. The right quarter has been replaced by a one man body shop. I got raped pretty good on that one, and the quarter may have to come back off? Long story for another time.
I just recently had the car media blasted and discovered that the left quarter needs to be replaced. Man you never know what lyes beneath? The car is now sitting in epoxy.
Anyway, I'm looking for a good, trustworthy, and leitimate body shop out here in Vegas. Also someone that doesn't want a lot of money up front! Been that route, and got burned! :mad: I don't mind suppling materials, but will not pay for a job that's not right. And I want something on paper. And lastly, doesn't mind when I show up to check on it! You can see where I made some of mistakes with the first person. I'm in no hurry. In fact this is really not my priority right now, as I'm getting ready to move. But that's kind of why I want to find a place to replace the quarter. Kind of hoping to coordinate that with my move. Get it out of my way while I move. :D As I said, my biggest concern is finding someone that is legitimate! If needed be, I can probably go as far as LA, but would rather find someone local.

Thanks, Nick

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.