Hot Rod Forum banner

Looking for Hot Rod Upholstry Shop in Boise

8K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Coodeville 
#1 ·
Looking for a good upholstry shop in Boise, Idaho. I live 100mile north of there and would rather use a proven shop rather than just pick one out of the phone book, or spend all day running around and checking them out. basically I have two seat I would like to have re-covered to match, seats are in very good shape and already covered, but really do not match.

Any advice would be greatly appricated,
Thanks, David

#2 ·
There are regular gatherings of cars in the Idaho area as well as eastern wa..just go there to some of them and check out the interiors and ask who did it when you find one that you like..guys will tell you who is good and who is not.. if your car is a driver take it to the shows with you..

Sam

#5 ·
If you really want them to come out nice and plan on keeping the vehicle, I would pay the shipping cost in case you can't find the kind of quality you desire around your way. I'm in NYC, and we have "squat" around here when it comes to automotive upholstery. I know of two locally and they both just want to get you out fast in order to get you cash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.