Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Looking for material to change my interior wood grain to another style
View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2005, 07:36 PM
kristkustoms's Avatar
kristkustoms kristkustoms is offline
First name...............Shawn
Last photo:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 631
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
That wouldnt matter for you...

Punched means the edges of the rolls have a punched edge. These holes allow the film to be fed through a plotting cutter. Remember the old dot-matrix printer paper that fed through printers in one long sheet and you tore it off at the perforations? Its used just like that to feed it into the plotters.
Reply With Quote