Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Looking for a MIG to Tack Panels - Opinions?
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-06-2010, 02:15 PM
matt167 matt167 is offline
Last wiki edit: Ford axle ratio codes
Last journal entry: Rear Suspension
Last photo:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Prattsville
Posts: 6,895
Wiki Edits: 31

Thanks: 5
Thanked 138 Times in 128 Posts
if your looking for somthing just to tack panels, the Eastwood welder will do fine. I have a diffrent brand of the same welder, and it works good for that. it is also consistant enough to run a bead... there is an ebay company selling 1 of the off brands that are just like the Eastwood 135A for $249 with a 1 year warranty, altho Eastwoods $299 isn't bad as it comes with a 3 year warranty
Reply With Quote