Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Looking for a Pneumatic Clinch Clip Tool...
View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Metal Twister's Avatar
Metal Twister Metal Twister is offline
Change is Opportunity!

Last journal entry: One More Seat
Last photo:
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal Diego
Posts: 246
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
No not a hog ring tool. This tool is call a clinch clip tool. It attaches the cross wire to the no sag or zig zag spring. I started building custom Hot Rod seat frames a while back now I'm building about a dozen a week so I need to pick up production, doing it by hand one hog ring at a time isn't getting it any more. LOL I'm too cheap to pay top dollar for new equipment unless there isn't any other options... I really need to go to the clips instead of the hog rings. They also use the tool in making lobster traps. It looks like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HR-65BAH_mid_res.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	65335   Click image for larger version

Name:	clip1_fs.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	65336   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bert Kollar DLVD.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	65337  

Last edited by Metal Twister; 05-11-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Reply With Quote