Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Looking for a Pneumatic Clinch Clip Tool...
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Change is Opportunity!

Last journal entry: ( Chop Um-Up ) 1947 Plymouth Sedan Chop
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Well to be honest the clip saga is an on going thing as of now. The original
order was for HR-CLP-23C Which is 3,600-Pack 7/8"x1/2"x11/64" Paper Lined/Polycord Collated Cushion Clip. That number has been discontinued and the new number per Mr. distributor is HR-CLP-23 for the same product. NOT!

So the order is on its way and I get curious after your post on the cost. The HR-CLP-23 is not paper lined... So I shoot Mr. Distributor a not telling him of the situation and I will be returning the package unopened. I call Bostich Stanley and they're not sure that it is a discontinued item or not? They are going to get back to me... LOL Their tech service didn't even know what a Hartco tool did or what it is all about. Pretty scary if ya ask me. So I asked them to have some one give me a call that knew for sure which clips were variable for the model 65 gun. I have also noticed that some of the guns have a few letters after the model 65 in the literature. My gun is a model 65. I'm wondering if my gun will also shoot the stuff the same as the ones with the letters behind the model Number?

This is who I'm working with... each time the number changes it gets a little more expensive. LOL I guess I will wait to calculate the cost when I actually get the product.
http://shop.gofasten.com/store/p/295...hion-Clip.aspx