Hot Rod Forum banner

Looking for a poster

6K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  eloc431962 
#1 ·
A few months ago i came across a very cool poster featuring an old hot rod, no fenders and a blower stickin out, sitting infront of a lit up gas station or somthing with the caption "lookin for trouble". now i cant find it, anybody else have or have seen this? thanks

#11 ·
Poster

freeskier said:
A few months ago i came across a very cool poster featuring an old hot rod, no fenders and a blower stickin out, sitting infront of a lit up gas station or somthing with the caption "lookin for trouble". now i cant find it, anybody else have or have seen this? thanks

I have seen this somewhere also. Look on 'Hub Garage' or 'carart.us. You might find it there. - Artist

#12 ·
Poster

I am new to this site and still trying to figure out how to use the response and recieve threads. I may have duplicated this message, so forgive me. I stated that I too have seen this art piece and I believe that you might find it on 'hub garage' or 'carart.us' -good luck, Artist

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.