Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Looking for a table...
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

OK...I looked all thru the Grainger catalog and could not really come up with a table unless the top was flipped. Most of the tables in their catalog though come from Edsal. So you may want to check this site Clicky and scroll down until you find the tables and see if any of those would suit your needs. The only other thing that would come into mind would be a table like is used in a cafeteria at schools for washing dishes. If I remember right some of those had a drain area in the corner where you would scrape food off into. So a site that has industrial dishwashing supplies might have something or maybe a site that has to do with butchering. Of course those tables would be stainless steel and I imagine rather expensive. If you have some HVAC places in your area you could get a piece of metal bent up on all four sides and then weld the corners. You could have any size made you want and it would not be that bad pricewise. Then all you would have to do is order some industrial bench legs which are around $55 in the Grainger catalog. Just a few options to look at. Keep us posted.

Kevin