Lug nut problems SOLVED!!!!!! - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Suspension - Brakes - Steering
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2004, 09:45 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild a Rochester Quadrajet 4MV carbureto...
Last journal entry: How to change auto shift timing on 200R4
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 21

Lug nut problems SOLVED!!!!!!

I went to the March Meet nostalgia drags this week end. Great show - 16 car fields in all categories and records falling. And the first Funny Car show in nostalgia racing!

Touring the vendors row I found a GREAT little store for all of those hard to solve lug nut problems we run into. There is a new store in So. Cal that specializes in lug nuts! They have EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING!! All the usual stock and mag lug nuts, Several different bullet topped nuts I have never seen before, two different types of lug nut that look exactly like a deep 1/2" socket that use a special 'bolt head' installation tool, nuts that look like the metal end of a shot gun shell, and on and on and on. There must have been over 100 bins of different lug nuts. Best part is their price was only $1 each for the most expensive ones! I can't even get stock lug nuts for that price at my auto parts store.

Oh, and for you guys running nostalgic wheels, Cragar,ETs, and others with the Uni-Lug universal bolt pattern washers, they carry every type of those too. Price was $0.25 each as I recall!!

Gonzales Enterprises, The Lugh Nut King, 3235 Cabernet Dr., Mira Loma, CA 97125, phone (909) 376-8011, FAX (909) 685-7820, lugnutking@msn.com

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2004, 11:43 PM
Anything with a throttle

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Great find Willys...I'll be sure to check it out....
Old 03-15-2004, 01:18 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

nuts solved

Thanks for the info Willys ; Im always juggling wheels and tires and I collect the old washers etc. ; you know off-set E.T and Cragar ; . these were like gold to me . Now with these washers,lugs etc being made again we can run the old style wheels. By the way I went to West High in the 60s ; do you know the Woods brothers ? They built some far out cars . Thanks, Mike Muscarello in Hammond , L.S.U national champs
Old 03-15-2004, 07:51 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild a Rochester Quadrajet 4MV carbureto...
Last journal entry: How to change auto shift timing on 200R4
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 21

I went to Porterville high (we beat North, South, East, & Foothill in football in '67. Our only loss was to conference rival Delano which kept us from league champs) so didn't know any B'field people at that time.

Willys36@aol.com near USC national champs. I went to Fresno State but root for USC when FSC isn't shaking up the football world which is often!

Recent Suspension - Brakes - Steering posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.