M/Fers: now they stole my 4 wheeler - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2003, 02:46 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

M/Fers: now they stole my 4 wheeler

i had a thread a couple of days ago about someone stealing my motor cycle. well i guess the basturds came back and stole my 4 wheeler last night out of my backyard.
we have a big barn type gate with wood fence sections over it so you can't really tell that it is a gate, in our back yard so we can put cars and such back there. well the basturds came in our side gate and then opened up the big gate and took one of our 4 wheelers last night. didn't even wait a couple of days from when they stole our dirt bike.
i was pissed before but now i'm in kill mode.
we now only have one 4 wheeler left, and i'm thinking about setting them up for the kill.
these basturds have to be the bravest basturds in the world to come over to my house at night and steel *****.
i'm going to leave everything unlocked and wait with my mini 14 in hand and kill those basturds if they have the balls to come back.
if anyone in the mesquite, or dallas (texas) area sees an add in the paper for a 1976 suzuki RM 250 (yellow) mint cond dirt bike or a 1986 (i think) honda 125 4 wheeler, please inform me and i will do something big for you. i'm not rich, but you will be happy if you help.
sorry basturds; i will kill them without any remorse in doing so.
i'm thinking i will cut off their fingers one by one and then maybe their...
i know i sound sick, but i don't stand for ***** like this and texas says i don't have to ether.
i wonder what the less obvious way i can trap them is.
anyone have any suggestions?

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2003, 03:23 PM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:

Quote:
these basturds have to be the bravest basturds in the world to come over to my house at night and steel *****

they might be the bravest but damn, i would have had that stuff secured after that. i hope you get them though and thump em a few times with the old louisville slugger for me. i think i would be layin low on the rooftop for the next few nights.
Old 07-28-2003, 03:51 PM

Last journal entry: better comparison before and after shots
Last photo:

remove the battery from your remaining 4 wheeler, wire em to the frame, wait for the startling "ow *****" thats sure to follow, and unload on their sorry as$es.....

note, a 12 volt car battery is a little more shocking..... or hell just wire it to some 110v........
Old 07-28-2003, 07:32 PM
Sittin' on top of the world...

Last photo:

I've got a hell of an idea. See if you can rent one of those trick EPIRB (emergency position indicating radio beacon) devices and a tracking device for a few weeks. Make sure the batteries are real good, turn it on, then hid the damn thing on one of your rigs real good and park it somewhere easy to spot. When they hit again, follow the signal. You'll probably find the rest of your stuff in some chop shop somewhere. If this is the case, they will go to jail for a while for sure. That is, if they live to tell about it.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do..
Old 07-28-2003, 08:43 PM

Not brave they know you.

Hey akm don't get your self in trouble. They are not brave they know your routine. Hate to say, it do you have kids. Look at their friends. This hurts you can email me. Been there. nuggets@gcinet.net

Last edited by Bob Norris; 07-28-2003 at 08:48 PM.
Old 07-28-2003, 10:43 PM

Last photo:

we live in a good neighborhood thats why our stuff wasn't locked up. never had anything happen like this in the 13 years we have lived here.
i have my window cracked on the second story over looking the back yard, so if i hear anything i can just open the window and kill the bastuards.
i am out of 223 bullets so i have my quick pump ithika shot gun on hand to take care of them.
i have been thinking real hard all day, and i just came up with a damn good idea.
we have a motion sencer back porch light, and i'm thinking i will pull the light bulb, screw in one of those outlet plugs in where the bulb goes, and plug in some sort of siren. so when something moves the siren will go off and boom-- x=8 ---- SPLAT-- SPLAT!!
i got me a couple of dead M/Fers.
what do you think?
Old 07-29-2003, 04:26 PM

Last journal entry: 2 years later
Last photo:

thats really too bad dude, it sucks to have something you worked hard to get, stolen.are you allowed to shoot intruders in texas .?..cool. here in canada , if someone breaks into your home and gets hurt on something that shouldnt be (bad step etc.)they can sue you. the local police might ask how the intruder got those lumps on their heads, but they dont investigate.
skin the casing off a wire on a lamp and run a lead to something stealable. you wont need a buzzer cause you wont hear it over the yelling. mike
Old 07-29-2003, 05:09 PM

Last photo:

The world is a changed place. For the last 10 or 15 years we've had to lock everything up. My advice...get a dog, motion lights, insurance and lock stuff up. Why make it easy to let them have stuff? Deterrant is the key, taking shots at somebody will only bring more trouble. You never know who your'e messing with.
If anyone took a shot at my kids, even if they were doing something stupid....God help him.
Old 07-29-2003, 06:40 PM
Sittin' on top of the world...

Last photo:

akm - a word to the wise. If you think getting ripped off changed your life, try shooting somebody. I know somebody personally, that capped sombody for better reasons then yours, and he did four years in the pen. There isn't a motorcycle or scumbag thief that's worth doing that much time for.

There are better ways to deal with these bums....
Old 07-30-2003, 12:24 AM
Kenneth Howard hates you...

Last journal entry: door pics smaller
Last photo:

So help me god that if I ever found anyone breaking into or stealing my stuff...

Here is what I would do if I ever caught them in the act:
drag them to the garage and zip-tie them to a chair.
I would then get a pair of needlenosed vise grips and start pulling out finger nails one at a time,then toe nails,then teeth.
I would give them the option before I start though, they can feel free to call the police to turn theirself in at any time they please.
I they would happen to last through all of the nail/teeth extraction, then would come the 'cardboard' papercuts between each finger,toe,and lips.
After that I would drag them out to the driveway and go to bed...of course they would have to free themselves from the chair
Later,
WEIMER
Old 07-30-2003, 07:08 AM

Last journal entry: JB's 37 Pickup
Last photo:

AKM, I know your pain. I spent three Fri nights in the Blackjacks with my trusty Auto Five filled with bird shot waiting for some thieves that had stolen lots of fishing gear from my bass boat that was parked inside a 6 ft chain link fence with locked gates. Fortunately for me and them, they never returned!! I have since revised my plans. The gun will be to apprehend the culprit(s) or for self defense if they get totally stupid. Duct tape and and old rug or canvass will be used to secure them while I extract name, address, phone number, color and make of vehicle and where it is parked, and name of parents, if they are punks. The parent's info will be verified with a phone call. Since you are in the Dallas area, I'm sure you have a PU, so toss the Punks in the back and take them way out into West Texas. Then tell them you know who they are, where they live and you will burn them out if you ever see or hear from them again. Then reinforce your words with a base ball bat with discretion until you tire and remove the rug/canvas and duct tape. If they survive the rest of the night among the Rattle Snakes, Scorpions , Tarantulas and until some rancher or oil field worker finds them, you probably will not be bothered again. When you get back, find their vehicle vandalize it to the worth of your bike and 4 wheeler including 4 sliced tires and a disabled motor. Now you can sleep in peace.

Trees
Old 07-30-2003, 09:51 AM

Last journal entry: better comparison before and after shots
Last photo:

Quote:
Originally posted by mikeweyman
are you allowed to shoot intruders in texas .?..cool. mike
hell, in texas, you can shoot who ever you want..... long as they are inside the door when the law arrives....

AKM, get a dog. i have a wussy yellow lab, whats the expression, barks bigger than his bite, there are kids/people who won't walk down the street when he's out, and we have friends who wont come in when he's inside.......
and i havent lost anything from my detached garage. yet.....
knock on wood.......
Old 07-30-2003, 10:15 PM

Last photo:

i like the finger nail idea but i can be a sick SOB. i would curtainly make sure they would never be able to have sex again (snip-snip).
i also like the idea of taking them way out west and leaving them, but i would probably leave them with a 44 cal hole in each ***** cheek.
as for taking it out on their car. the value of the both were not all that much but as i have said before, i am not a rich guy, but the time spent rebuilding the dirt bike and having to go without money so we could buy parts, would be enough to take it to the crusher.
we had only had the 4 wheeler for 5 days and started the fix up on it when it was stolen. so we are steel living without the money for that.
for anyone that likes to steal; please come over to my house right now and try to take something. i have the taste of blood on my lips.
hell i'll even give you my address.
Old 07-31-2003, 12:57 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

paint remover and a paint brush on a few delicate areas, a long walk back from an isolated area, a few pics posted on public areas to advertise the thief. Who, me? prove it.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.