Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - M.S. requested joke thread
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 11:14 PM
Fantastically cannibalistic!

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Little johnny walked in to his neighbors house one afternoon to play with the neighbors daughter Jenni. As Johnny was walking in jennis father said Hi. So Johnny stoped and said hi and talked to er father for a bit went up and saw Jenni and a moment later came back downstairs and walked out. Jennis father went up to see why little johnny left so soon. He walked into Jennis room and she was all excited and getting dressed up in her sunday dress. So Jennis father asked her why she was getting all dressed up, Jenni said Johnny just asked to marry me. So Jennis father just laughed a little and walked downstairs thinking it was humerous because they were only 5 years old. As Jennis father was walking down the stair he sees little johnny standing in the livingroom. As soon as he get downstair little johnny says "sir I've come to ask if I can marry your daughter" Jennis father laughed a little more but saw the seriousness of johnny's face and decided to go along with it. He says ok Johnny but let me ask you a few questions, little johnny says ok... Jennis father said whhhen you marry y daughter where will you live? Little Johnny says, we will live in jennis room, its bigger than mine is and she has a bigger bed than mine too. Jennis father says, alright, What will you do for money johnny? Little johnny says, well I get 5 dollers a week for allowance and jenni gets 10 and if we save it up thats $60 dollers a month and I think thats enough. Jennis father sits back in his chair suprised that Johnny thought all this out, he thinks and tries to find a question he knows little johnny won't have and answer for so he says " alright you've thought this out very well, but what are you going to do if Jenni gets pregnant?" Little johnny looks puzzled for a minute and says I don't know, but we've been lucky so far...

HK