Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Maintaining Professional Tools
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 10:05 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

You know it's amazing to me how some guy's on here just love to "Raw Dog" Craftsman tools. Looks like if you don't own Snap On or Matco etc. then you aren't a REAL tool guy. Sure, I'll admit there's a quality difference between them and if I was a professional mechanic and had a shop I probably would buy a better brand.

I've had my Craftsman roll-a-way for over 40 yrs. full of the tools I need to build my cars and do all the normal stuff around the house and they have served me well. I've only had to replace a few tools and that was due to my carelessness. I wipe mine off with a shop rag when I'm done with them, but If you want to "POLISH" your tools and spend thousands of $$$$$$$$ on these brands then so be it, I have no problem with that, it's your time and money. OOOOP's sorry, I have to go, it's cold out in the garage. I forgot to turn the electric blanket on that covers my roll-a-way........