Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Maintaining Professional Tools
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 08:50 AM
ASE Master Tech

Wiki Edits: 0

I have had no prob with snap on in our area. I still buy from him as necessary. Actually more than before because he and the cornwell guy are the only two that show up weekly without fail. I still have craftsman in my tool box at work and they work great when i need them, but i have traded some of them down to home use only.
The story of the guy who meticulously polished and replaced tools in his box sounds a little like a guy i work with. He doesn't polish and put back but he just bought the fanciest new snap on box with a lockable top compartment for a lap top and a power strip, yet he doesnt have some of the necessary tools for everyday work. Most of us in the professional auto repair trade seem to be of the opinion that you prob shouldn't buy a bigger or fancier tool box until yours is full and you can work on your own without asking for help all the time. anyway i wont get into that any further.