Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Major traction problem..
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 06:18 PM
Tazz

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

no traction stang

First off, don't get snippy, you have a problem not the people answering your thread. What ever problem you have it is not unique, not the First time it has ever happened. Someone on here probably has had the same thing happen to them. So what if its not a BOSS? BstMech didn't call it wrong, did he? You want help don't you, a little humility might be in order from you Dude. My suggestion is to check your gear ratio. Then come back and tell us what gears you have. I have 3 cars with coil over shock as the rear suspension, its called Pro-Street. And yes, sticking front disc pads can lock the front wheels and make your tires spin on wet pavement. On my cars I do it on purpose, its called Line Lock. Cool your jets man, let people help if they can. Don't POP OFF at people. You don't have to ask your questions here if you don't think you like the way people answer you. You are the New Guy around here. You need people to help you. We have Trolls that come in here and have imaginary cars and try to get us to fix imaginary problems, your post is very Troll like. If you are for real then people will help you too fix your car. Ask your questions and DON'T snap at the people answering you, EVER!

Todd

Rat Rods Rule!