Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Making a brand new headliner -
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 02:37 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Now THIS is really nice...
Wonder how dumb you can be and get away with doing a really good job (me)
I do like this idea just for the fact that most of the work can be done outside and not all cramped up in the truck.
Not sure I will be able to do this now that I think about it.
When we chopped the top, we put in some extra bracing from side to side so the sides wouldn't move while the top wasn't there to hold everything in place.. The outside of my roof isn't like the inside now... but maybe I can do this to make forms for the tight corners.. and for the front around the windshield.

Another reason I like this is because I want to apply some flames (or something) like he has done, and I can see where it'd be easy to do this way...

hhuummm I'm trying to think how I can get the inside fit and do this process (any suggestions)
I'm all ears.. don't think anything is too simple. sometimes I miss the obvious fix. (For some reason it just don't come to mind)
I'd LOVE to do something like this.. PLUS with winter here this is something I could work on and keep moving forward.
I'm on disability, and only get disability income, so if I can build the interior it should would help my finances, and help get the old gal on the road sooner.