Hot Rod Forum banner

Making a Pro Street 49 Ford truck !!!

12K views 27 replies 7 participants last post by  123pugsy 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a truck I did for a friend a while back.... I'm not sure if I every posted this... But here some pictures that might just help someone...

Here's the before pictures when I got the truck....My friend Randy just joined up here,, So I'm hoping he step's in and let's us know How he is now enjoying it...Here's to you Randy..

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry I don't have any pictures of me building the back have of the frame on the floor... Not sure how I missed that one... But you will get the idea as I go a long... I didn't even remove the bed on this build...

Here's the new frame tied into the old front frame rails..

Attachments

#3 · (Edited)
This is a shot of the new frame and the new framing for the bed also..
The first picture was a test fit of the wheels
under the truck..

Attachments

#7 ·
I wanted to see how the new wheels will look... This truck set up very high in the back.... He wanted it sweet and Low.... She will sit very nice when all is done..

Attachments

#21 ·
PRO 48 fleetline said:
Killer build you get that front end down about 2"s will be smoking hot!
Congrats great fab work.
Thanks..
Yes i know.... I want to say it has a pacer front end under it now that someone installed.... We did talk about getting rid of it and taking off from my new back frame with a Art Morrison front end under it.... We will see... But that's what I told him also... The front end needs to come down..... :thumbup:

I was behind him coming home from a cruise night,, Man !!!! That thing looked SWEET !!!!!

#26 ·
Thanks guy's.. :thumbup:
I Don't give anyone anything I wouldn't want to own.... :thumbup:
The hardest person I have to please is myself...Once I do that... They will like it also... ;)

It work's out well that way... :)
I can't believe Randy didn't post about it yet... :drunk: